Jenkins Neo2 Theme
Beautify your Jenkins with the a modern flat theme!
This started as a fork to jenkins-neo-theme, which itself started as a fork to the jenkins-material-theme, but was developed further to work correctly with modern versions of Jenkins.
- Just one css file
- Embed minified SVG images
- Multiple ways to install
If you want to keep using an older release, replace
/dist/ in all URLs with
an older version, for example
Using this GitHub page
Install Jenkins Simple Theme Plugin
Configure Systemand scroll down to
Specify the URL for
Using your Jenkins Hosting
Copy the file
https://tobix.github.io/jenkins-neo2-theme/dist/neo-light.cssto the directory
Follow the steps of the previous method and use
/userContent/neo-light.cssas the URL.
CSS file are minified and compressed with Grunt. If you have Node & yarn installed, you can build everything with:
This will generate the following file:
Note: Theme neo-dark is WIP
- Simple Theme plugin 0.3
- Jenkins 2.7
- Microsoft IE11 and Edge
If you are experiencing issues please let me know! Also, feel free to contribute!
- Jenkins neo theme for the inspiration and original work
- Jenkins material theme for the inspiration and original work
- Simple Theme Plugin for the Simple Theme plugin
- Google for the the material design inspiration and the icons
- Material Design Icons for some extra icons
- canon-jenkins for the base theme
- @Heldroe for Firefox and Microsoft support